The simplest way of opening the recently closed tab is to press the CTRL+SHIFT+T on your keyboard at the same time. On the other hand, you can follow a bit longer process. Follow these steps:
1. First and foremost, you need to launch the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Then, go to the top right section and click on the dedicated plane bar over there.
3. You will see a variety of options after clicking on it.
4. Choose the “Reopen closed tab,” which will be shown right below the “New tab” option.
5. After clicking on the same, the recently closed tab will open on your Google Chrome browser.
Reopening the tab through history searching
Another ideal way to open the closed tab is by going through your browser’s history. Here are the step-by-step instructions:
1. Click on the Google Chrome browser icon on your PC to open it.
2. Find the three horizontal bars on Chrome, which are destined to be there in the top right section.
3. Once you click on the shown horizontal bars, you will see a dedicated submenu.
4. Search for “History” option in the submenu.
5. After you identify the same option, point the cursor in it to see another “History” button. Click on it to check your browser’s history.
6. In the next screen, you will see all the websites that you visited earlier.
7. Recognize the site that you want to revisit and click on it.
8. Also, you can search for it by entering the associated key in the search section of the history page.
Another way of opening history on your PC is by using the “CTRL+H” short key.
In addition, you can open the website that you closed recently by clicking the horizontal bar available right below the X button. As discussed, after reaching the main history button, you will be shown the tabs that are closed recently. Pick the website that you want to revisit from here.
Overall, short-keys are the easiest and quickest way of opening the recently closed tabs. However, if you can’t remember them quickly, you can follow the other given methods over here.
Elica Watson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, She has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as www.office.com/setup.